- Ajouter à la liste de souhaits
Description du produit
The AIREX® Balance-pad is a perfect therapy and training tool made of the famously soft AIREX® foam material. The Balance-pad, with its smooth surface, is perfect for barefoot balance training beginners. This Balance-pad, owing to its thickness of 6 cm, has the desirable destabilizing characteristics. The yielding foam constantly challenges the body to maintain its balance and stabilize the joints. The exercises on this Balance-pad trigger the engagement of a greater number of deeper muscles than the exercises performed without the Balance-pad. The workout on the Balance-pad can purposefully improve both conditional and coordinative abilities, such as strength, endurance, differentiation and balance.
The AIREX® products are designed as a movement therapeutic aid for both institutional and domestic use. An object lying on the floor serves as a support for a person during medically indicated and prescribed exercises to improve motor skills and balance or postural control and / or for the therapeutic movement treatment of muscle weakness in the limbs and trunk as a result of a neurological or orthopedic disease.
- Ultimate comfort and training effect: insulating, soft, warm with excellent high destabilizing properties
- For all kind of therapeutic and training applications
- Physical and mental multi-functionality
- For In- and Outdoor use: weather-resistant
- Hygienic: Sanitized treatment and easy to clean
- Closed cell foam construction
Each AIREX® Balance-pad is a unique piece and complies with the Medical Device Directive CE 93/42 EEC. It has the AGR seal of approval for back-friendly products, which is certified and recommended by the Association of German Back Schools e.V.