Lyapko Acupressure Mat Big Pad naturally reduce muscle tension, back pain, and headaches by simply laying on this acupressure mat daily for 10-30 minutes. Acupressure releases endorphins that block pain, and helps relax the muscles in your back, neck and feet. The Lyapko acupuncture pad provides a result in just a few sessions. An acupressure mat looks like a usual exercise mat but has 2710 acupuncture needles at a large distance apart of 0.28 inches. It also provides precise pressure to the body relieving you from back, neck and other muscle pain (both chronic and contemporary).
BEST ACUPRESSURE MAT BENEFITS OF THIS LYAPKO ACUPUNCTURE PAD INCLUDE
- Acupressure mat by Lyapko is large enough to fit your full back, and unlike many mats that only cover your back. Lyapko acupuncture pad is effective for instant relief for chronic back spasms, neck and muscle pain
- Relax on to this acupressure mat Big Pad to massage pressure points that help release tight muscles and relieve stress. Use prior to bedtime to improve your rest and reduce insomnia.
- INCREASED ENERGY & CIRCULATION-Thousands of acupressure points stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation for increased energy and faster muscle recovery, making it great for users who sit at a desk daily, as well as active individuals and athletes.
- Acupressure Mat is just the right size for any user. It comfortably covers the back to benefit both upper and lower muscles that can cause problems and pain.
- Lying on your stomach facilitates recovery after workouts, aids digestion, and promotes circulation in respiratory muscles. You can also sit and extend your legs on the mat for the back of thighs, or lie on the front or side of your thighs where you have any tight areas. Gently rest the side of your face on the acupressure mat to help relax a tense jaw. If it’s too intense, simply place a thin sheet between the mat and your skin.
- By using the Lyapko acupressure mat Big Pad for as little as 10 minutes per day, or up to 30 minutes per day, you can experience increased blood flow, muscle recovery, and energy. It can be used lying down on the floor, against a chair in a seated position, or while standing. Or, rest your feet on the Lyapko acupuncture Big Pad while seated to experience additional benefits. Pressure points stimulate feel-good endorphins so you can experience healing and rejuvenation.
Acupressure mat Big Pad by Lyapko made from soft pliable rubber, 2710 needles and 5 different metals. A bed of needles may not sound appealing, but once you experience its benefits, you may not want to leave it! The Lyapko Acupressure Mat Big Pad takes the healing concept of acupressure treatment and turns it into an easy, at-home remedy for stiff muscles, back and neck pain, insomnia, and more. The cushioned mat is covered in thousands of needle points to promote restoration throughout your body.
LYAPKO ACUPRESSURE MAT FOR A PERFECT SELF-MASSAGE SESSION
It’s the perfect way to start or end your day! Daily use of the Lyapko Acupressure Mat stimulates blood circulation for muscle recovery and releases endorphins to naturally reduce aches and tension. Once accustomed to the sensation, the needles help muscles relax to promote better rest and destress at the end of the day. Lie or stand on Lyapko acupuncture pad in the morning to get blood moving to help naturally energize and wake you up.
WHAT DOES AN ACUPRESSURE MAT DO?
There are many benefits to using in-home acupressure mats — you get some of the wide-ranging benefits of acupuncture without using any actual needles or having to leave your home. When applied, the area of application will fill with blood that smoothes the flow and helps in recreating the natural process that heals different pain areas in the body.
HOW TO USE AN ACUPRESSURE MAT?
The ability to manage your own treatment is a big selling point of the Lyapko acupressure mat. You can carry it with you wherever you go and use it as much or as little as needed to help you get a handle on your daily pain.
Treatment duration Recommended
Toning, blood pressure
Relaxation, removal of chronic pain
15 - 30 minutes
10 - 30 minutes
This amazing patented system is a technique developed by the famous Reflexologist Lyapko (Ukraine). Ours is the only system of its kind. THE ACUPUNCTURE NEEDLES DO NOT HURT! The tops are faceted so that they cannot hurt nor damage the skin in any way. They are made from metals such as zinc, copper, iron, nickel & silver - all essential for our well being.
By Wolky 20 / Dec / 2022
Ziet er perfect uit en voel goed aan de huid. Looks perfect and feels good on the skin. Sieht perfekt aus und fühlt sich gut auf der Haut an. A l'air parfait et se sent bien sur la peau.