The plastic nails have a round finish and therefore cannot damage the skin. Wearing a t-shirt or using a thin towel can help first-time nail mat users get used to using it. The use of TPE plastic prevents an allergic reaction of the skin. In principle, everyone can benefit from the Swedish Acupressure mat.
The nail mat has been developed in Sweden and is also manufactured there to be guaranteed to meet the strictest quality standards and environmental requirements. The design of the Acupressure mat is protected and the product is CE marked and approved by Läkemedelsverket, the Swedish authority responsible for the regulation and supervision of the development, manufacture and marketing of medicines and other medicinal products. The Swedish Nail Mat is made of TPE plastic that is 100% free of the toxic substances Latex and PVC. It has a size of 40 by 64 cm with 640 plastic nails, each 1.5 cm high. Watch the instruction video. Buy nail mat.
Converted, the nail bed costs 2 euro cents per day thanks to its long lifespan. The medicines can be put back in the cupboard. Because the nail mat is the natural solution.
The Swedish Acupressure mat is used by individuals, (top) athletes and professionals such as physiotherapists and masseurs. Read all about the use in the user manual.
- The effect of the original Swedish Acupressure mat has been recognized by Swedish science. Read all about it here.
- Relaxing, pain-relieving and long-lasting effect
- Stimulates the production of the body's own happiness and satisfaction hormones Endorphins and Oxytocin
- Effective both on bare skin and when using a (t-) shirt
- Hygienic in use, easy to clean, even in a dishwasher
- Composed of TPE plastic, 100% free from Latex / PVC, so no allergic reaction from the skin
- Developed and manufactured in Sweden, strict quality standards and environmental requirements are guaranteed
- 20-year guarantee, 100% recyclable, CE-approved, green in all respects
- Approved by Läkemedelsverket, the official Swedish government agency for the control and authorization of medicines, medicines and natural remedies
- Recognized effect by Swedish science